Friday, December 17, 2010

Time in Houston

I've had so much fun visiting my Houston Beaute Playground! Houston is such a beautiful city and a great shopping area for the holidays. I've been so busy. We were the exclusive brow artist team this year at the Nutcracker Market where we met a ton of beautiful and kind Texas women...

I was a guest on Great Day Houston for makeup tips and for "Deborah's Favorite Things". I'm so proud of my National Makeup Artist and Artistic Director for being the official makeup artist for Great Day Houston. 

I just can't tell you how many amazing women (and men) I've met this season while spreading Christmas Beauty. I met a couple of Chick-Fil-A Santa Cows, the Tom Thumb mascot and a Salvation Army Santa spreading their message to all...and some very handsome marines at their Toys For Tots toy drive. In many mad rushes I've had to do my hair in the car. Don't follow my example ladies. It's much easier and safer to do hair in your bathroom.

My dear friend Michael Kemper, owner of the Michael Kemper Salon in Highland Village, took me around Houston in a whirl wind of Christmas parties. One was hosted by Kenneth Cole for the Diana Foundation. The Diana Foundation is one of the oldest organizations to raise money for aids awareness. I was the only chick at the party, lucky me getting all the attention. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment