Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Alkaline Water

I want to share this very important information as it could save your life. I started eating mostly alkaline foods and drinking alkaline water about a year ago and I can't begin to tell you how easy it is to stay thin and have tons of energy. It is no joke and the most healthy way...or the only way to eat.

I knew a woman who was diagnosed with cancer and was given 6 months to live. Her husband and 5 small children were devastated. After researching and grasping for any and everything to help her, the husband found that cancer cannot live in an alkaline body but thrives and grows in an acidic body. This was 5 years ago.

My brother is a health freak...in the family of freaks, me being the brow freak. He began researching more about alkaline water and foods and now I have an Alkaline Ionizer water machine. Wow, you can't believe how great the taste is and how it cleanses my body. Most of the Alkaline Ionizers are around $2000 to $4000. My brother can get 20 ionizers for $1247 which is a terrific price compared to the other ionizers on the market. He has a friend who owns a distributorship in Dallas.

I am so passionate about alkaline water and what it has done for me that I really want everyone to know about it. Check out this website to see more on alkaline diets and water www.acidalkalinediet.com. I've also listed some books to the right that are great to find out more info on alkaline water and diets. If you have any questions post them and I will get you the answer.

2 comments:

  1. We have an ionizer and love it. We have noticed a noticible difference in how we feel when drinking the alkaline water. We have more energy, sleep better and don't crave sweets and carbs. I would recommend that everyone have one and not drink tap water for ANY reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. alkaline water ionizer

    ReplyDelete